Thank you to those who attended our Midwinter CME Conference in January. The meeting was a great success with more than 80 physicians and providers in attendance.
We're working on our next event which will be held this summer. Please watch this site and your email for details as they are finalized.
The Minnesota Academy of Otolaryngology is the premiere organization for ear, nose, and throat doctors in the state of Minnesota.
The MAO is comprised of more than 160 members in various practice and academic settings from throughout Minnesota and the surrounding areas. The MAO works hard to produce quality educational programs and networking opportunities as well as advocate on behalf of our patients and members.
- To advance the professional interests of its members.
- To promote continuing education, study and research in Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery.
- To provide a forum for the presentation and discussion of papers and projects relating to Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery and other subjects of interest to members of the Academy.
- To promote high standards of professional ability and integrity in Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery.
- To promote communication among otolaryngologists throughout the state of Minnesota.
- To serve as the official Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery representative to the Minnesota Medical Association; and, in that capacity,
- To be represented on all appropriate Minnesota Medical Association committees, boards and activities, as requested, and
- To perform all other acts and actions incidental to and in furtherance of the foregoing purposes.